Hello! I’m taking a break from conventional grammar and writing tips today, because I was nominated for a Lovely Blog Award by Julie, who blogs at A Writer’s Notepad. You’ve been reading my writing tips twice a week, and I thought it might be good for you to learn a little bit more about me.
1. I do not like olives. My husband loves black olives, but I can’t stand them. I’ll pick them off pizza and anything else.
2. I am originally from Illinois, although now I live in Oklahoma. I think the biggest difference is the food. In Oklahoma, you can find an authentic Mexican restaurant on every corner, but you have to search far and wide for a hog dog or deep-dish pizza.
3. I am left handed!
4. In fourth grade, I started playing the violin, and I still play it at least once a week.
5. I am a runner. I’ve run 5 half marathons (#6 and #7 are scheduled for this fall), and in April I completed my first full marathon.
6. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ESTJ.
7. While I edit, I listen to the Jim Brickman Pandora station. However, my overall favorite genre of music is country.
I hope that helped you learn a little more about me! Next week I’ll be back to regular Tuesday/Friday grammar and writing posts. Have a great weekend!